Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday at our house

Our cookie jar was completely empty today (this fact horrifies my children). So we made the easiest recipe I know of for Chocolate Chip Cookies.



They probably won't last long!

My next Task was to clean out this teeny tiny drawer that had so much junk in it I was to embarrassed to take a before picture. I never knew you could fit so much in something so small. Because of it's size, I wasn't really sure what to use it for. The Farm Chicks inspired me so I decided to store all my sprinkles, pastry tips, and food coloring containers.

A big highlight in my day was receiving my
Farm Chicks Cookbook/Craft Book.
Inside it I found this sweet little fix to my utensil storage issue. Just a plain old jar with cloth attached on the inside. They suggested oil cloth but I didn't have any in my fabric stash so I just used what I had. It worked great but I did have to tack it with my glue gun.

2 comments:

cupcake studio said...

Christy, Love your blog! Those cookies look divine. And...how great IS that new Farm Chicks book!? Have a great weekend!

Christiana said...

Love the Farm Chicks book...I gave it to my mom for Mother's Day and she laughed so hard, b/c she had almost ordered it for me, too. (I wish she had! LOL!)

Thanks for commenting on my blog...if you decide to homeschool, and have any questions, let me know!

Blessings,
Christy