Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Textophobia??? Nah just indecisive.

Among many things I am a collector of fabric. From linens, to burlaps, oh can't forget denim, love them polka dots, florals, cutesy, you get where this is going. This is not a bad thing but there's one problem. I hate using the fabric. Are you confused yet? Oh sure if I have a project in mind when purchasing fabrics then I'm totally okay with cutting it up. But if I purchased it on attraction alone, I get cold feet when contemplating the commitment. What if I change my mind mid snip?? What if I really don't want another apron? What if these curtains look tacky?? Here's the latest addition to the indecisive pile...


*Textophobia is the persistent, abnormal, and unwarranted fear of certain fabrics.

1 comment:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

That is so funny... I actually just threw out a huge pile of fabrics and wouldn't you just know the very next day wished I hadn't because project came up. Murphys law. LOL