Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Who said you have to use wrapping paper??

Who wants to spend money on wrapping paper? Wouldn't you like to save that 6bucks and buy yourself a Venti Skinny Eggnog Latte to sooth your shopping woes?? Here's a few ideas I came across. Some which are very cool, but unfortunately I don't have a team of 100+ to jump at my every command. So Martha's Rice Paper Dipping might have to wait till next year(although I probably won't do it then either).

*photo from MarthaStewart.com


Do you have any old and unwanted maps laying around?? Slap a pretty ribbon on that baby and Viola'...

*photo from Vocalpoint.com

But if you truly want to aggravate your loved ones do as my husband once did for me. Wrap your gift first in newspaper and then proceed to wrap it completely with a whole roll of painters tape. It was a dead giveaway...I got a canning pot.
I searched and searched through our photos hoping we had a picture of it (it was a few yrs ago) but no luck. So you'll just have to take my word for it :)

1 comment:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

That looks so cool! I've been known to wrap birthday gifts in the Sunday comics.
I hope you find the photo of your husband's gift from a few years ago. : )
M.L.