Monday, January 2, 2012

Mmm Mmm Good


'It is a happy talent to know how to play.' -Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 facts. I absolutely love playing with my boys. I really hate playing with action figures. Oh boy am I horrible at playing "star wars"! I have no idea what their names are, who's good who's bad, who comes from where and all that junk. I try believe me I do but they just look at me like I'm clueless. My acting skills are not the slightest bit convincing...at all. I was never meant to be a bad guy. I don't have it in me.  

Most of the time I usually have to suggest what we should play. AKA craft time. For Christmas my Mom bought the boys a few games which is great. I can do games! Real games not video games. Video games...not my thing either. Once they went multi-dimensional and move in more than one direction I was out.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this super cute word building game. The packaging alone is adorable! There are not too many pieces so the game goes fairly quick. This is a great alternative for little guys who probably would lose interest FAST in a real Scrabble game. 






*Plese excuse the bottom word. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do when your down to a couple of letters! 


While looking up Cambell's Soup I found this. So cute! 


No comments: