Saturday, May 12, 2012

The 13th

Tomorrow marks my 30th year on this beautiful earth. I have gone back and forth with how I feel about this fact. At times it freaks me out...big time. Then there are times where, despite starting a family early into my twenties, I feel more womanly and less like a "young lady". After planting in my garden having a quiet moment to reflect (coffee in hand) and think about the impending, I felt such a sense of gratitude flood over me. God has graciously blessed me with THIRTY YEARS so far (let's hope for many many more wink wink)! Thirty years is a long time, albeit young compared to some, but still it's a pretty good chunk of time. I am just so very thankful for all that He has given me throughout my life thus far. I am truly blessed. So here's to my 30th! May the next 30 be just as sweet :)

No comments: